Do I Need A Visa For Turkey? How to Process It?
If you travel to Turkey and want to find out all the requirements to enter the country, read on to learn everything you may possibly need to make a successful visa application.
Depending on your country of origin, there are different visa types, requirements, and even prices. Turkish visa system is quite complicated, but we will make everything transparent for you.
Which Countries Do Not Need A Visa For Turkey?
There are dozens of countries that can enter Turkey visa-free. We can distinguish three main categories of visa-free countries. Some may enter Turkey without a visa for 90 days, other for up to 60 days, and lastly the ones that can enter Turkey for 30 days with no visa.
Before applying check if your country is listed as one of the visa-free ones, or is your country on a list of countries eligible for an electronic visa to Turkey.
Which Countries Need A eVisa For Turkey?
91 countries need an e-Visa to travel to Turkey. 21 countries may apply without providing any additional supporting documents. The rest needs to attach certain supporting documents specified for their nationality.
The basic requirements include:
- a valid passport that will not expire for the next 6 months beyond the planned entry to Turkey date
- an active e-mail address
The additional requirements differ according to the applicant’s nationality. The supporting documents may be, e.g.:
- a copy of the return ticket
- a copy of the roundtrip ticket booked with specified airlines
- proof of having booked hotel reservations
- evidence of sufficient funds for the trip
- and more
Make sure to apply online for your Turkey visa. The application process takes just a few minutes to complete and can be done entirely from home!
eVisa For Turkey: important information
e-Visa to Turkey:
- How much does it cost? Either 69, 99, or 129 Euro depending on the applican’t nationality.
- How long does it take to process? Average processing time is just 19 hours! e-Visa arrives at your e-mail address.
- Where to do it? Anywhere, as long as you are connected to an internet service.
- Does it replace a regular visa? e-Visa serves as a visa permit, simply works electronically.
How to apply for the Turkish e-Visa?
The application process consists of 3 steps and is very intuitive. Make sure to first check your eligibility and prepare the necessary documents.
Start the application process by following these steps:
- Apply Online: Fill an online application form with your data, passport details, e-mail address. Ensure all the data provided is error-free and attach the additional supporting documents (if necessary)
- Make the payment. Pay the visa fee that differs according to what your nationality is. Choose any of the various, secure online payment methods available when using our visa services. Immediately after your payment registers, you will receive an e-mail with the unique visa confirmation number.
- Wait for your visa to be approved. Once approved, e-Visa to Turkey will arrive at your e-mail address in a PDF version. Print it out and take it with you for control of the customs officials upon arrival.
Our team of experts always thoroughly checks each application to ensure there are no errors. In case there are any mistakes in your application, the processing time may elongate. Thus, make sure to provide the data correctly.
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days).